Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Importance of a Video in a Blog

   Using videos as apart of the blog is great way to make the content of your blog more dynamic, interesting and visually appealing. I have been unable to find a vlog in the area of adult recreation sports. I have found a couple videos attached to YouTube channels, which are similar to a video I would like to create and add to my YouTube channel. One of the videos comes from The Luke Wadey channel and the other from the AllenCityTV channel.
   Both of the videos show adults participating in sports and what sports they offer. The AllenCityTV video is showing their upcoming sports for the year (2013) and when the time frames those sports will be offered. The Luke Wadey, KC Crew, video shows the sports being played but also has the adult participants talking about their experiences and other benefits to participating adult recreation sports.
   Both of these videos have good production quality and are similar to a commercial. I would like to put videos together, which are similar to these two, and some tutorial videos as well. I have already posted short video clips from flag football games but I will like to expand into educating about participating in adult recreation sports.



No comments:

Post a Comment